Production Stores Assistant - Circa £20k - Salisbury/ Andover/ Winchester/ Southampton
My client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation in the area who are looking for a stores assistant to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have experience within a manufacturing environment, handling of raw materials and experience working to regulatory requirements. If you are interested in hearing more about this role then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing or production environment working to strict regulatory requirements ideally with hazardous materials
- Strong written and verbal English for completion of extensive documentation and high levels of attention to detail
- Experience working to strict processes and following SOPs
- Experienced handling dangerous raw materials
- Strong IT skills with MS office and data entry experience are highly desirable
- Experience working in materials handling and distribution are also highly desirable
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the role do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted