Materials Documentation Lead - £20-£25k - Chemicals/ Pharma/ FMCG - Salisbury/ Andover
My client is looking for someone to join their team to support day to day activities and an expansion across their materials control team. They are looking for a candidate with extensive experience with documentation in a highly regulated environments and the successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you believe you are interested in the above and meet the requirements then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- To liaise with appropriate teams and individuals when writing and reviewing documentation accuracy and relevance to the required specifications.
- Liaise with the QA Department over the final issue and effectiveness of documentation
- To contact suppliers to obtain accurate information, details and any required documentation/certification.
- To raise and manage any necessary Change Controls required to update documentation
- Provide support to any new projects that require new Documentation
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience working in a documentation and ideally a quality focused role within highly regulated manufacturing
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in applying do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted