QC Microbiology Analyst Location: Ware, HertfordshireSalary: Competitive Contract: Permanent
SRG Synergy are recruiting for a QC Microbiologist to work with a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will support the Quality Assurance Department in ensuring that all aspects of the manufacture of medicinal products are performed in controlled manner and meet commitments to international regulatory bodies as well as the requirements of current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Performs analysis of samples and supports technical investigations/ monitoring, using a range of analytical techniques related to the microbiological testing of medicines and facility's environmental monitoring as per pharmacopoeia and related cGMP requirements.
- Prepares and checks analytical data accurately according to company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Assesses the quality and accuracy of analytical results and determines if material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Undertakes analysis as required to support process investigations or as part of process qualification and validation exercises.
- Is responsible for assigned items of Laboratory equipment or 5S standards.
- Responsible for the safety of self and others within the Laboratory.
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant Science Degree preferably microbiology or equivalent, or substantial practical work experience.
- Experienced in microbiological QC testing of medicines and facility's environmental monitoring as per pharmacopoeia and cGMP requirements.
- Is proficient in the use of Laboratory instruments.
- Is proficient in problem solving.
- Is competent in application of statistical and mathematical tools and formulae
- Understands purpose of all techniques applicable to dosage form.
- Is aware of relevant national/international Pharmaceutical regulatory authorities.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your career.
If you think this opportunity is for you then apply now or contact Umul on 0203 096 4529 or send your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted