SRG are looking for a driven Chemical Process Engineer to join a growing Process Engineering consultancy specialising within the Food and Drink sector
Role: Process Engineer - Improvement & Efficiency Projects - Food & FMCG
Salary: £35k - £45k
SRG are looking for a driven Chemical Process Engineer to join a growing Process Engineering consultancy specialising within the Food and Drink sector. The role is a great opportunity for a developing Process engineer to sit within an existing team of experienced Process Engineering specialists. The team are regarded as one of the most respected authorities on Process Optimisation, Efficiency and Waste reduction within Beveridge and Dairy Industries.
The position is a consultancy role working with various clients across the Food and FMCG sector to improve their manufacturing and handling processes. This includes managing improvement projects with a focus on delivery to the client on time and within budget.
You will need to be:
* Degree, MSc or PhD or Equivalent in Chemical Engineer
* Evidenced experience of sustainability, process improvement, or cost efficiency projects
* Past Food, FMCG, Dairy, Brewery, Chemical or Liquid handling experience
* Able to travel to client sites / Driving license
Ideally you will have experience of:
* Energy / Water / Utilities minimisation
* Continuous improvement / Lean experience
* Ability to deliver projects, including developing project briefs, written cost proposals and report approval.
If you possess some of the following skills and are interested in a new opportunity please click apply. Alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 868 2224.