An opportunity for a QA Compliance Officer to join a growing Quality department in a Life Science organisation.
Job Title: QA Compliance Officer
SRG are working with a life sciences organisation who specialise in manufacturing a wide range of products, including pharmaceuticals. They are looking to expand their Quality team with a QA Compliance Officer, who will be responsible for ensuring CAPA effectiveness.
- Ensure that all pharmaceutical investigations are assessed and CAPAs are effective and meet regulatory expectations before closure
- Validate CAPAs arising from quality near misses and atypical results for pharma products
- Support with root cause analysis of all pharmaceutical quality investigations
- Conduct quality impact assessments effectively
- Ensure pharmaceutical regulatory and quality assurance knowledge is up to date
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures as required
- Liaise with owner of deviations to assess quality impacts
- Implement quality standards and procedures
- Experience in a Quality Assurance role within pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of cGMP
- Knowledge of the orange guidebook
- Strong experience in CAPA management
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, CAPA, Corrective Action, Preventative Action, OOS, OOT, Atypical, Quality Assurance, Quality Compliance, QA, QINM, deviation, documentation, pharmaceutical
your application has been submitted