Quality Control- (12 months contract)
Looking for to work in a global Pharmaceutical company? We are hiring! Come join our Quality Control team.
- * Execute sample management activities across the site - sample distribution, LIMS logging
- * Perform Stability Program related activities such as pulling stability samples, study initiations.
- * Create/own and approve protocols, sample plans, SOPs, training manuals.
- * Perform SAP, LIMS and CIMS functions/ transactions within the sample management remit
- Liaise with site Planning, Manufacturing and Inspection regarding manufacturing schedule to establish required QC testing.
- * Liaise with Stability Product Representatives and Product Quality Leads as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required.
- 5+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry, where 2 - 3 years of specific sample management/ stability programme experience is desirable.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
#GMP #Dublin # pharmaceutical #pharma #qualitycontrol #LIMS
your application has been submitted