QC Analyst HPLC- (12 months contract)
Looking for to work in a global Pharmaceutical company? We are hiring! Come join our Quality Control Separation Sciences.
- Under minimal supervision, responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, method development, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
- Contributes to team by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
- Approve lab results
- 3+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, Gels or Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Quality Control to join the team in Dublin.
#QC # #GMP #analytical # #Dublin # pharmaceutical #pharma #GMP #hplc # wetchemistry
your application has been submitted