Job Title: QC AnalystDuration: PermanentSalary: Competitive, plus benefits. Location: Cheshire, North West. SRG are currently working on behalf of a well-established contract development organisation who are looking for a QC analyst to join them on a permanent bases. You will be working within a cross matrix team, supporting with the development of pre-clinical and clinical trial products. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with experience within an analytical laboratory who would like to move into a GMP/Pharmaceutical company. The position will entail a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to;
- Performing analytical testing on solid dose products.
- Supporting with quality investigations such as OOS or OOT.
- Maintaining your own log book and working within a GMP environment.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a pharmaceutical/analytical or scientific subject.
- Hands on experience working within a QC or R&D laboratory.
- Can comfortably work independently on chromatography techniques such as HPLC.
- Solid understanding of regulatory standards within a pharmaceutical setting.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
your application has been submitted