Maintenance Engineer - FMCG/ Food / Pharma - Reading/ Slough/ Maidenhead - 6 Months
Rate: Negotiable DOE (£22-£28p/h)
Shift: 4 on 4 off (2day, 2 Night)
Start Date: ASAP
My client is a leading FMCG manufacturing organisation who are looking for experienced maintenance engineers to join the on an initial 6 month contract until year end. The desired candidates will be mechanically biased or multi-skilled and must have some formal electrical qualifications. My client have roles across their FMCG manufacturing and site services teams so candidates with both backgrounds are welcome to apply. If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Formal qualifications in engineering are required. Ideally a time served apprenticeship in mechanical engineering with electrical qualifications.
- Experienced working in a manufacturing environment such as food, FMCG, pharma or chemicals.
- Experienced with packaging machinery, printers, servodrives, conveyors
- Experienced with process machinery, pumps, valves, pipework
- Experience working to strict manufacturing regs such as GMP or COMAH is a big plus.
If you are interested in applying and meet the requirements do so via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted