An opportunity for a Senior QC Analyst to join a growing life sciences company who are leaders in their field.
Job Title: Senior QC Analyst
Location: Greater Manchester
SRG are working with a life sciences organization who as a result of continued success and expansion, are now looking for a Senior QC Analyst responsible for helping oversee laboratory functions and analytical work.
- Support other members of the laboratory team with troubleshooting, machine maintenance and technical queries
- Carry out routine analysis using HPLC GC-MS and GC-FID
- Method development, optimisation and validation for new and existing methods
- Assist in implementing and upholding ISO17025 accreditation
- Ensure production and stability testing and completed in time
- At as an Analytical SME and help junior members of staff
- BSc science graduate (or equivalent) with industrial experience working within a regulated laboratory
- Experience with GC-MS, GC-FID and HPLC in industry
- Experience of method development and validation is highly desirable
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GC-MS, inhalation, medical device, pharmaceutical, chemistry, analytical chemistry, analytical scientist, QC analyst, research and development, method development, method transfer, validation, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, COSHH, analytical equipment, calibration, troubleshooting, Gas Chromatography, HPLC, GC-FID
your application has been submitted