Attractive salary & package
Do you have significant analytical experience working in a laboratory environment?
Have your lead technical projects?
Have you supervised/managed and delegated work load?
- As a Technical leader you will provide technical leadership and coaching for Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians and enable the delivery of complex projects.
- You will act as the primary analytical lead for their assigned project.
- You will execute, delegate and monitor the progress of work on a daily basis to ensure project timelines are met and to communicate progress to internal and external clients.
- To take full ownership for, the analytical activities required as part of their assigned projects. Identifying technical problems/issues, developing solutions and fully implementing these solutions with agreement from their line manager/departmental manager where appropriate.
- To provide support to Regulatory cGMP audits.
- To deputise if required for their Team Leader or Group Leader as required performing any duty/responsibility required.
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or relevant subject.
- Significant experience of analysing Pharmaceutical drug products in a GMP environment.
- Significant experience in: HPLC analysis, Stability study design and testing, HPLC method Development, HPLC method Validation.
- Experience of supervising and managing cGMP laboratory activities.
- Experience of leading analytical development activities in support of Pharmaceutical development projects.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical drug development process.
- Experience of client interaction in a contract manufacturing company.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and problem solve when required.
- Proven ability to manage direct reports, deal with people management challenges.
- Proficiency in use of basic IT applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you're interested in the role please apply online, alternatively call me on 0121 728 8455 if you have any questions.
your application has been submitted