An excellent opportunity available at different locations for candidates with REACH Regulatory expertise.
Senior Consultant (REACH)
Do you hold strong experience providing regulatory expertise within REACH? Do you have both a strong knowledge of your area, coupled with a strength in project and client management? Are you providing your expertise in the fine chemicals industry either within a consultancy, a chemicals company or directly within an industry based company?
My client are a highly successful consultancy with multiple sites, providing regulatory expertise across a number of areas and to a number of industry types. Industry types include; Fine Chemicals, Plant Protection, Biocide industry, and industrial applications.
Due to continued success my client are currently seeking a Senior Consultant with a particular expertise within REACH to join their team. The role is office based, but available from a number of potential offices including Surrey, Yorkshire or Cambridgeshire.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Regulatory Consultant (REACH) will include:
- Consultancy advice and REACH regulatory expertise in a consultative and strategic approach.
- Provide scientific expertise within REACH Authorisations and Notifications, Compliance Assessments- Project management across multiple projects and programmes, with effective client management
- Participation within the Industrial and Speciality chemicals teams to provide REACH expertise; acquire and assimilate the evolving REACH regulations
- Coordinate training of regulatory staff
- Attendance at appropriate industry conferences and working groups
- Work with the sales and marketing team to support enquiries and quotations for projects. Additional networking with the European teams to support business expansion
To be considered for the Senior Regulatory Consultant (REACH) you will have:- BSc (or equivalent) with a relevant scientific discipline
- Strong experience across a relevant regulatory area incorporating REACH primarily.
- Experience applying REACH expertise to a relevant business area (food/drink, fine chemicals, scientific, research)
- Demonstrate the ability to manage projects and clients effectively
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful group and provide your expertise to drive the group forward. A competitive salary and benefits package is available (dependent on experience).
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.