Laboratory Equipment Validation Officer
Temporary Contract for 6 months
Attractive hourly rate (dependant upon experience)
Responsible for purchasing, installing and implementing laboratory equipment and completing all qualification and validation documents for the procurement of laboratory equipment.
- Write, review and approve as appropriate qualification documents, protocols, reports, complete URS, - IQ,OQ,PQ etc. for laboratory equipment procured.
- Install, implement various lab equipment such as: GC, TOC Analyser, IC, ICP - OES/ICP-MA, Sub-visible particle counter.
- Write equipment SOP's, produce logbooks, and train QC chemistry personal as required.
- Establish Validation plans for new laboratory equipment covering qualification activities as required. Write project plan and change control.
- Ensure compliance with DI policy and perform GXP assessment for new equipment.
- Write decommissioning documents for old laboratory equipment.
- Science Degree or equivalent.
- MUST have significant and demonstrable experience of working in a similar lab environment: able to purchase and install, implement various lab equipment such as: LC, GC, TOC Analyser, IC, ICP - OES/ICP-MA, Sub-visible particle counter.
- Proven experience in writing and implementing qualification documents for the procurement of laboratory equipment.
- Experience of VMP's, DI policies and GXP assessments.
- Excellent working knowledge of GXP.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to present at different levels of the organisation internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross functionally across the business, with suppliers and customers.
- A proven track record to meeting highly challenging targets/deadlines.
- Ensures high quality and accurate work with high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work under minimal guidance/supervision.
your application has been submitted