Electrical Engineer Manager
Title: Automation Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Lead Engineer / Maintenance Manager
Salary: £44k - £45k
Team Size: 4-5 Electrical Engineers
Shift: Days Only
Do you have a passion for working with new and modern machinery? Would you like to work for a global business within a fast paced environment thats heavily investing back in to the site and company?
This opportunity is to work in a clean and professional fast paced environment, overseeing a team of 4-5 Electrical Engineers. The client have multiple sites all over the world, manufacturing a variety of products for various industries. The ideal candidate will have worked within an FMCG or similar environment where continuous improvement and attention to detail are key to production.
What to expect?
- Providing hands on Electrical and Technical engineering support covering maintenance and efficiency whilst overseeing the elctrical team.
- Putting planned maintenance into place whilst analysing all the engineering failures.
- Conduct, lead and develop the electrical team in troubleshooting, maintenance and CI activities.
- Work to tight deadlines to improve control systems across the plant.
- Identify areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Hold a formal Electrical Engineering Qualification - E.g. City & Guilds / HNC / ONC / Certificate or Diploma in a similar field or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding.
- Understanding of Packaging Lines, Drives, Conveyors, Pumps and Valves.
- Experienced in Food, Drink / Beverage, FMCG, Packaging or similar process industries.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause analysis.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Maintenance / Engineer / FMCG / Drink / Beverage / Packaging / Electrical / Automation
your application has been submitted