Mechanical Engineer - Grad/Junior
Some of your tasks could include:
- Developing and validating mechanical designs that meet specification requirements.
- Conceptualising, developing and detailing ideas for future mechanical parts
Working with engineers and technical experts across a broad range of disciplines, you'll be comfortable learning from others, but also sharing your own knowledge, ideas and opinions.
- On track for a 2:1 or above in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Able to evidence how you have applied your technical knowledge to solve problems
- Undertake procedures, regular checks and routine inspections
- Ensure completion of routine tasks.
- Troubleshoot areas of concern on site & offer effective solutions.
- Assist and enhance service delivery through best practice and effective use of site systems and equipment
- Any other reasonable request in support of contract and KPI/SLA delivery
- Carry out high quality, professional inspections, ensuring Pressure and/or Steam systems and associated pipe work are compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
- A customer focused approach, exhibiting a reliable and responsible attitude
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Excellent communication and good time management skills
- Reliable and responsible attitude.
- Confident and flexible manner.
- Available for scheduled & unplanned weekend working
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Understands Permit to work system of working.
your application has been submitted