QC Laboratory Technician - Shift working
Permanent - Full Time
Salary - circa 19k + shift pay - total salary 22-23k (dependant upon experience)
Working hours - Your normal hours of work will be an average of 40 hours per week covering 16 hours each day over five days. Early Shift - Monday to Friday - 06:00 to 14:15Late Shift - Monday to Thursday - 13.45 to 22:00, Friday - 13:45 to 19:30
Do you have HPLC within a Pharmaceutical environment?And GMP?
My client is currently looking for new Laboratory Technicians to join their Quality Laboratory team, you will need to be able to work a rotating shift pattern.
As a Laboratory Technician you will:
- Testing of pharmaceutical raw materials including components, packaging and finished products for batch release, stability, development studies and customer complaints in line with the site procedures.
- Represent the department as required to include external customers and regulators.
- Carry out analytical testing and checking of batch documentation reviews as agreed with primary work group leader.
- Applies to commercial batch release, commercial stability and complaints samples.
- Produce laboratory investigation reports (LIRs).
- Represent the department as and when required including greeting and interacting with external customers and regulators.
- Follow the 10 rules of GMP as part of quality compliance.
- Support all Audit and Compliance activities.
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have the following requirements:
- Either BTEC HNC/HND or degree in a relevant scientific discipline with practical laboratory elements (or equivalent) or relevant previous experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical product testing.
- Good understanding of GMP.
- Practical experience of sample preparation and analysis using analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, IR and UV.
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry and its practical application in a non-academic setting.
- Understanding of basic statistics.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and numerical aptitude skills.
- Good communication skills.
If you're interested in the position please apply online, alternatively call Bal on 0121 728 8455 if you have any questions.
your application has been submitted