Quality Auditor (Day and night shift) Ongoing temp (potential temp-to-perm)
Competitive salary and immediate start
Contact Andrew: 07776661702 or 0121 728 8456 during office hoursSRG are recruiting for a Quality Assurance role within the Technical team at a manufacturing site in Nottinghamshire.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to support the implementation of the Quality Management System for site and driving standards within the factory.
A great role that would suit someone with experience within food production or a food related degree and looking for your first role in industry. Ideally some one who has some knowledge of the food industry and understand the requirements of the sector, but full training will be given.
Main Accountabilities of Role:
- Internal Audits and Customer complaint investigations for FIM
- Managing out of specification investigations such as failed micro results, and Investigating non-conformances
- Runner during audits and complete Traceability exercise
- Dealing with day to day minor factory issues
- Monitoring and ensuring schedules in place are maintained/testing completed e.g. micro/calibration etc."
- A food based degree, or experience within the food industry. perhaps QC, technician, lab tech or QA
- Can thrive in a busy and high pressured environment
- Organised with attention to detail
- Hands on approach with willingness to complete tasks potentially outside of job description
- Comfortable and confident working within a factory environment
- Enjoys working within a close team environment
- Excellent communicator with skills in relationship building
your application has been submitted