Title: QA Officer Location: North WestSalary: Competitive + Benefits. SRG are currently looking for a QA Officer, to join a fast growing, contract development company working with customers all over the world to develop new pharmaceuticals and bio technologic products.
The Role:The role is a critical part of the business providing an essential part of the QA team. QA Officers are expected to work closely with the Production, Lab, Product Development, Project Manager and Business Development teams. The role involves a split between document review and approval and QA support to the production facility. The role will involve regular entry into the GMP suite to assist with the QA support for ongoing batch activities.
You will be responsible for;
- Checking and approving Batch Manufacturing records.
- Checking updates to documents such as Standard Operating Procedures
- Presence in Production areas to review documentation, perform line clearances and perform QA checks
- Checking and reviewing of Lab data and specifications
- Assisting with internal audits and Client audits
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific subject.
- Have experience working within a quality background.
- Familiar with manufacturing documentation including BMR.
- Worked within a GMP setting, ideally within pharmaceuticals.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Daniel Nightingale at Daniel.email@example.comFor more information regarding this position or any others, please call Daniel Nightingale on 0161 868 2205. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: quality assurance, quality, QA, QC, quality control, GMP, QMS, quality systems, BMR, Batch manufacturing
your application has been submitted