Job Title: QA Release Technician
Contract: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £15.72 p/h
SRG are currently looking for an experienced Pharmaceutical Compounder/Inspection Technician/Production Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Croydon as in a production focused QA Release role. You would take responsibility for the completion of reviewing orders and releasing products, accurately maintaining technical data to control the production process.
- To undertake and successfully complete an in-house competency assessment programme for the release of manufactured products.
- Release of manufactured products according to defined procedures.
- Perform 'in-process' checks, report and report any errors according to defined procedures.
- Communicate with the warehouse team in regards to timings of released products to ensure efficient dispatch.
- To work as an integral member of the quality team to deliver a timely, safe, quality aseptic manufacturing service to meet customer needs.
- To ensure that all documentation is complete and kept in a tidy and orderly manner
- To participate in the organisation and delivery of in-house education and training sessions.
- GEMBA pre audits carried out weekly in areas such as the clean-room, preparation room and label and release, to ensure SOP and GDP are followed correctly.
- Good understanding of the compounding process is essential
- Minimum experience of 12 months as Compounder and/or Inspection Technician or in a quality release role
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a timely manner with all members of the unit
- To be a willing and active member of the compounding team
- Ability to complete records accurately and with sufficient detail using Good Documentation Practice
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
Apply online, or call Nathan McCarron to discuss on 0161 868 2234.
your application has been submitted