Manufacturing Support Technician
SRG are working with a global name in the chemicals industry to help them find a bright and capable candidate to join their production team.Competitive rate and shift allowance!
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience working within the chemicals industry or chemicals processing qualifications to join an established team and gain experience with a leader in the chemical sector.
The role is a 12 month temporary contract and may lead on to long term work. This is a shift position and does require flexibility to work a continental shift pattern.
- Handling and processing raw materials
- Chemical handling
- General Housekeeping
- Basic maintenance & cleaning of machinery
- Sample and test products
- In-process checks
- Packaging of final product
- Experience of working in the chemicals industry or chemical handling experience is required
- Qualification in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering/processing would be beneficial
- Experience in a fast paced production environment is beneficial
- Attention to detail
If you think this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply online!
your application has been submitted