Laboratory based research and development into novel cell biology and cell imaging technologies, driving projects within advanced cancer diagnostics.
Scientist - Cell Imaging
Based in Surrey
£30,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience in cell imaging and cell biology techniques?
Would you like to work for a Biotechnology company at the cutting edge of Oncology diagnostics?
Due to continued success and growth, my client a world leading biotechnology & medical devices company are looking to hire a Scientist - Cell Imaging. The Scientist - Cell Imaging will focus on laboratory based research and development into novel cell biology and cell imaging technologies, supporting the development of cutting edge oncology diagnostics. The role will be based in Surrey.
The successful candidate will be PhD qualified with post-doctoral experience or equivalent in oncology, cell biology or imaging, preferably gained in the in vitro diagnostics industry.
Our client is a world leading and growing liquid biopsy company that develops a range of products for use in rare cell diagnostics which enable early and accurate identification of an individual's condition.
The Scientist - Cell Imaging, will apply expertise in methods development and validation in support of clinical diagnostic products.
Specific Responsibilities will include;
- Hands-on laboratory work, primarily in the area of Cell Biology and Imaging.
- To be responsible for on-time and on-budget delivery of work packages within a project.
- A Project Leader on one project as required.
- To be responsible to ensuring quality and regulatory compliance of projects.
To be considered for the Scientist - Cell Imaging role, you'll need the following skills and experience;
- A PhD in Life Sciences, with at least 2 years post-doctoral experience or equivalent in oncology, cell biology or imaging, preferably gained in the in vitro diagnostics industry in diagnostic assay development/validation.
- Demonstrated expertise and hand-on competency in cell biology and imaging technologies.
- Experience working to strict quality standards such as Medical Device regulations and standards including, but not limited to, 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO14971, GMP, GLP, QSR.
- Experience in a clinical laboratory environment, particularly, oncology (desirable).
Key Words "Cell Biology, Cell Imaging, Oncology, liquid Biopsy, Medtech, Biotech, Medical technology, biotechnology, R&D, Medical Devices, Laboratory, Post-Doc, Ph.D, Cancer, diagnostics, FACS, Flow Cytometry"
As a member of an excellent and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 02030964711 for more info