Job Title: Research AssociateLocation: Speke, Liverpool.Contract: 12 monthsRate: £20,400 per annum
SRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Liverpool, looking for an experienced candidate to join them as a Research Associate. The site in Speke specialises in the production of sterile injectable products, for the treatment of the flu. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Biological Science graduate seeking industrial experience within the Biotechnology sector.
- Perform routine testing to support the MS&T department for seasonal vaccine strain development activities and other research work being carried out within the group.
- Perform non - routine research projects under the guidance and supervision of a more experienced scientist, ensuring the timely provision of accurate data.
- Makes detailed observations, analyses data, and interprets results.Presents findings at internal meetings and supports the preparation of technical reports, summaries, protocols and manuscripts
- Ensures their activities are aligned with site business objectives and meets the required standard, with respect to documentation, good housekeeping, SHE, time keeping, budgets and regulatory legislation
- Laboratory maintenance - housekeeping self inspections and stock control - re-order schedules and communication with key suppliers
- Laboratory documentation of results is accurate, neat and timely, to include investigations. Assist in the review and approval of laboratory documentation
- Ensure the Quality Systems metrics associated with Virology team activities are maintained within agreed limits according to the site key performance indicators
- Aseptic techniques, GLP.
- Multi-task, team player with excellent organization, record keeping and oral/written communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft office programs.
- Good knowledge of laboratory equipment, facilities, engineering and instrumentation
- Knowledge of GLP, in particular manufacturing and/or laboratory practices and quality systems
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your career. If you think this opportunity is for you then apply now or contact Umul on 0203 096 4529 or send your CV to email@example.com
Key words: ELISA, PCR, biological assays
your application has been submitted