An opportunity for a QC Officer to join a Molecular Diagnostics Organisation who are looking to make accurate and accessible diagnostics to help improve healthcare around the world.
Job Title: QC Officer
Location: County Durham
SRG are working with a Molecular Diagnostic Organisation who are looking for a Principal Scientist to join their team. The company innovates molecular diagnostic work-flow and are developing further diagnostic platforms that can be used as standalone devices or integrated into workflows. You will be responsible for helping maintain and improve the sites Quality Management System (QMS).
- Check incoming material documentation/certification
- Support assay and engineering teams in testing incoming materials and assisting in non-routine analysis
- Perform finished product testing according to test methods and product specifications, including qPCR
- Hep develop, validate and perform finished product test methods and performing investigations where required
- Ensure all documentation for incoming materials in completed
- Raise QMS documentation for deviations and change controls
- Participate in company audits
- BSc in Life Science or equivalent
- Experience in the life sciences industry and working within a QMS
- Experience of working to ISO13485
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: ISO13485, Microbiology, Life Science, Molecular Diagnostics, IVD, qPCR, Medical Devices, QMS, Quality Management System, Quality Control, Quality Assurance,
your application has been submitted