Job Title: Process Technologist
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Part Time, 2.5 days per week
Rate: £15.44 p/h
Location: Barnard Castle, County Durham
SRG is currently working on a unique opportunity for a Process Technologist to join a world-leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Barnard Castle (County Durham), on a part time basis. You would be working as part of a team supporting a defined production area providing a technical service, working on technical projects and supply of technical data within the laboratory, pilot plant and production environments.
- Completing and reporting technical trials to support development and validation exercises.
- Physical analysis of samples
- Provide technical support to the Business unit, to resolve technical problems.
- Provision of technical data to relevant support areas in accordance with defined procedures.
- Regularly Interface with Managers up to Operations Manager Level.
- Comply with all GMP guidelines and all Regulatory requirements, ensuring all documentation is of a standard acceptable to external inspectors (MHRA/FDA).
- Proactively assist in adherence to departmental Quality Plans.
- To act as a point contact and provide an effective troubleshooting service for the specific production areas of the Business unit that have been allocated as the responsibility of the Technologist.
- To take part in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to highlight improvements to equipment and processes.
- To take part in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) processes.
- Minimum BSc level in a relevant scientific discipline
- Existing experience within a GMP pharmaceutical environment
- Desire to work on a part time basis
- Experience with quality concepts of CI, RCA, and CAPA
Apply online, or call Nathan McCarron to discuss on 0161 868 2234
your application has been submitted