JOB TITLE: Logistics Team Leader
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Runcorn, Cheshire
SALARY: circa £32,000 (inclusive of shift uplift)
SRG are currently working exclusively with leading global pharmaceutical organisation based in Runcorn in Cheshire, who are the largest supplier of generic and speciality medicines to the NHS. They are currently looking for a Logistics/Warehouse Team Leader to lead warehouse staff who operate across the three areas within the warehouse.
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing, control and management of all goods inward transactions and movements including document completion.
- Understand the BFS/PFS operational plan; and pick, replenish, load and store product and components to ensure the production plan is met
- Plan, prepare goods outward movements; coordinating with Logistics Coordinators and Logistics Practitioners to ensure the timely and accurate dispatch of finished product including document completion.
- To trouble shoot and resolve warehouse issues/quality deviations in a quick and effective manner, to contribute to the achievement of site performance targets.
- Managerial/Team Leadership logistics experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry (Pharma, Hi-tech or FMCG)
- Minimum of Degree/Level 3 qualification necessary
- FLT licence required
- Competent in SAP processing
Apply online, or call Nathan McCarron to discuss on 0161 868 2234.
your application has been submitted