QC Analyst - Respiratory
Contract: 6 months
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
QC Analyst - RespiratoryContract: 6 months Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Pharmaceutical company in Ware (Hertfordshire) who are seeking an enthusiastic QC Analyst to join their Respiratory team on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will support the Quality Assurance Department in ensuring that all aspects of the manufacture of medicinal products are performed in controlled manner and meet commitments to international regulatory bodies as well as the requirements of current Good Manufacturing Practice. The laboratory teams working as part of the Site Value Streams will assure that manufactured products are compliant and fit for purpose.
Main role responsibilities
Performs analysis of samples and supports technical investigations/ monitoring, using a range of analytical techniques related to the testing of finish drug products including HPLC for assay and impurities and method troubleshooting.
Prepares and checks analytical data accurately according to company, customer and regulatory requirements.
Assesses the quality and accuracy of analytical results and determines if material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Relevant Science Degree (for example Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Forensics) or equivalent, with up to 1 or 2 years practical work experience.
- Experience in QC testing of related to equipment cleaning validation and verification including HPLC for assay.
- Proficient in the use of numerous Laboratory instruments, software packages and other analytical techniques (E.g. Empower 3).
- Proficient in problem solving and may have expertise in troubleshooting analytical equipment.
- Competent in application of statistical and mathematical tools and formulae.
- Understands purpose of all techniques applicable to dosage form
- Aware of relevant national/international Pharmaceutical regulatory authorities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual who enjoys working both as a team and autonomously.
If you think this opportunity is for you then apply now or contact Umul on 0203 096 4529 or send your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted
Back to job search