JOB TITLE: QA Technician
CONTRACT: Initial 3-6 months
LOCATION: Runcorn, Cheshire
SALARY: £20.88 p/h (inclusive of shift uplift - overtime available)
SHIFT: 4 on 4 off, days + nights
SRG is currently working with a global leader in alcoholic beverage manufacture, who has a substantial and well known portfolio within the food and drink space, looking for two QA Technicians. You will provide quality analysis within production teams to deliver production in line with agreed targets, across the packing production operation from beer intake to finished goods loading on site.
- Completion of quality audits, routine calibration of instrumentation, random maintenance carried out as required.
- Accurate results of complex analysis input into SAP and Harford systems on a timely basis.
- Maintenance of stocks of laboratory chemicals and disposable/consumables.
- Set up and effective implementation of new methods.
- Routine Process Control audits to confirm compliance to QC plans.
- Management of out of spec/deviation results for Components and Packaged Beer.
- Appropriate science qualification to a minimum HNC standard
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a QA role in an FMCG/comparable environment
- Understanding of information systems, ideally SAP
- Auditing skills to carry out process control and due diligence audits
- NVQ level 2 Food and Drink is desirable
Apply online, contact Nathan McCarron with a recent copy of your CV via email@example.com, or call to discuss on 0161 868 2234.
your application has been submitted