Environmental, Health and Safety (HSE) Co-ordinator - Loughborough - Permanent
Are you experienced in EHS? Would you like to apply your skills in the healthcare sector?
- To lead site Environmental Program and support the site sustainability program
- To maintain EHS compliance to legislative requirements.
- To complete and report site compliance audits
- To manage site audit schedule
- To manage site Emergency Preparedness Program, including site first aid program
- To support the site training program, helping to deliver training in accordance with the site plan, where applicable
- To manage BSI standards for the site and coordinate external audits
- To ensure all EHS requirements are met by supporting the team and the site where necessary
- Minimum IOSH Managing Safely
- Understanding of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Environmental awareness qualification or willingness to be trained
your application has been submitted