Project Manager - Andover / Salisbury/ Southampton - £45k-£55k DOE - Pharma / Healthcare
My client is looking for an experience Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis to manage a range of projects relating to manufacturing. My client has grown continually for the past 2 years and continue to expand as they look to grow their manufacturing capability to meet growing demands. If you are an experienced project manager within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Project management relating specifically to manufacturing with projects including but not limited to tech transfer, product development, facility shut down and start up, capital projects and manufacturing improvement projects
- Responsible for managing projects from concept through to completion, finalising project schedules, budgets and resources and overall responsibility for project delivery
- Management of multiple stakeholders both internally and externally including regular updates, presentations, chairing meetings
- Establishing multi-departmental project teams ensuring all functions are bought into the project and supporting them through different elements and issues whilst holding them accountable for delivery of tasks
- Budget holder and overall financial accountability
- Delivering and ensuring projects are completed in line with up to date regulatory requirements
- Degree qualified in relevant technical discipline ideally chemical engineering or biochemical engineering but relevant engineering or scientific degrees will be considered
- Formal project management experience is required and ideally certified in APM or Prince2
- Must have experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or healthcare sectors
- Must be able to give examples of managing high level stakeholders and managing large project teams
- Must have experience in financial tracking and developing project plans from scratch
If you believe you meet the above requirements and you are interested in applying do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted