Biological Manufacturing Scientist
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Do you have experience from within a Biological Production, Manufacturing or Process environment?
Would you like to work for a leading life sciences company in the London area?
My client are an award winning Biotechnology company, with state of the art, modern laboratories. They are revolutionising the way biomolecules are manufactured, and to due to continued and ongoing investment and growth, are looking to hire a Biological Manufacturing Scientist. They are developing an enviable portfolio of plasmids, gene therapy products and vaccines.
Working in a key role responsible for the manufacture of DNA and biological products, the Biological Manufacturing Scientist will participate in the establishment of the new laboratories, helping to to put robust and reliable processes in place. You will be responsible for the production and purification of high quality molecules.
This position will be highly collaborative, both within the immediate team, within Manufacturing Development and the Research teams. It is expected the Biological Manufacturing Scientist will liaise externally with customers and partners to support the development of plasmids, gene therapy products and vaccines.
To be considered for the Biological Manufacturing Scientist role you will need the following skills and experience;
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent working experience in Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Microbiology or a related discipline
- Relevant experience, in an industrial setting, preferably within a regulated laboratory environment such as GMP or ISO13485.
- Experience in a wide range of Molecular techniques including the analysis of DNA and proteins; such as Bradford Assays, ELISAs, SDS-PAGE gels & Western blotting is desirable.
- Experience in aseptic technique and controlled environments is preferable.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated as well as having excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and experience of completing documentation with a high degree of accuracy is also a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young dynamic biotech company working at the forefront of DNA Technology.
Please apply online, email Neil Walton or call 02030964706 for further info.
your application has been submitted