An opportunity for a Technical Services Operator to join an innovative organisation who bridge the gap between scientific research and commercialisation.
Job Title: Technical Services Operator
SRG are working with an innovative organisation who partner with scientific companies and academia to accelerate products into clinical trial, process development and manufacturing. They focus on ensuring bio-therapeutics and technologies can be used by health services throughout the world.
Undertake all technical services, including oversight of the GMP cleaning operations within the manufacturing centre
- Ensure manufacturing centre meets set standards
- Collection and transfer of waste to the waste collection areas
- Support ordering, distribution and re-stocking of cleanroom
- Support with the transfer of consumables and materials to and from the warehouse
- Identify system improvements within the technical services operation
- Establish and maintain relationships with manufacturing and warehousing teams
- Ensure continuous personal development
- cGMP experience in a bio/pharmaceutical manufacturing setting
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Production Operator, Manufacturing Technician, Pilot Plant, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Technical Service, Cleanroom, Manufacturing Warehouse, Operational Support,
your application has been submitted