Job Title: QC Analytical Technician - AZNJP00013813Location: Macclesfield Duration: 6 months & 12 months' Pay Rate: up to £15/hr
SRG are working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a QC Analytical Technician to join their team in Macclesfield.
- To test product from the QC laboratory team against agreed Quality Standards within agreed customer service lead-times
- To test products, materials and laboratory results against the agreed Quality Standards to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of these products to the customer or user.
- To ensure the appropriate quality systems are followed in order for the laboratory to meet its responsibilities with respect to GCL, GMP and SHE.
- Educated to degree level - minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Chemistry/Pharmaceutical-related discipline
- Experience in one or more of the following analytical techniques: HPLC, pH testing, Karl Fisher, Titrimetry and Physical properties testing
- An understanding of GMP standards
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious pharma companies in the world with a very competitive rate.
If you think this opportunity is for you then apply now or contact Umul on 0203 096 4529 or send your CV to email@example.com.
your application has been submitted