Are you an electrically biased engineer with a history in facilities and HVAC?
I am currently working with an expanding organisation who are looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Due to continued growth and strong performance my client are looking to add to their engineering team to support on site facilities maintenance working on equipment such as HVAC and water systems. My client are looking for candidates with previous experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry working to GMP/MHRA regulatory requirements.
- Working on HVAC systems and larger scale Production equipment ensuring it is running efficiently and proposing required maintenance work and continuous improvement activities.
- Maintenance and calibration of site instrumentation.
- Working to quality standards and ensuring that all associated documentation is completed.
- Responsible for a broad range of equipment including but not limited to HVAC, pharma manufacturing equipment, BMS systems and other associated facilities and equipment.
- Conducting risk assessments and root cause investigations on equipment ensuring the facility is running in a safe and efficient manner.
- Apprentice trained in relevant discipline electrical/mechanical engineering
- Experienced in a pharmaceutical or relevant GMP environment
- Ideally experienced with HVAC systems and associated site utilities (Steam, water)
- Experience working to PPM and in line with a site maintenance strategy
- Experienced in a clean room environment
- Must be a strong communicator and able to work with multiple stakeholders
your application has been submitted