QMS Associate (Electronic Systems)
An exciting opportunity has risen for a QA Associate to join a leading biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation who encourage their employees to help shape and become the future of our company.
Job Title: QMS Associate
Vacancy type: Temporary- 12 Month Contract
SRG is working with a fast growing, contract pharmaceutical company that work with customers all over the world to develop and manufacture processes for drugs and offer stability studies to support drug substance and products.
The role is a critical part of the business providing an essential part of the Quality Management (Systems) team. QA Associates are expected to contribute to the running of the QA electronic systems and provide first-line support to users and responsibilities include:
- Providing control of the QA Electronic Systems; TrackWise, Workbench, MasterControl & Compliance Wire
- Providing first-line support to users of the systems
- Utilising knowledge and experience to make assessments of systems based upon the information available
- Maintaining Compliance reviews
- Generating monthly system performance data to support reviews
- Candidates must have proven knowledge of either cGMP systems or the equivalent in a good understanding of the electronic systems.
- Candidates must have the ability to work without close supervision yet be able to judge when advice or support is needed and deliver a high quality of work.
Whilst previous QA experience is preferred, the critical attributes for this role are a 'can-do' attitude, and the ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of individuals.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Grace Loughrey on 0161 868 2212 or email email@example.com.
your application has been submitted