Position: Maintenance Manager - Electrical bias
Location: West Manchester
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Shift pattern: 6-2 and 2-10
SRG are looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join an leading process manufacturing facility based in West Manchester.
The company are an established chemical manufacturer with variety of liquid and solid handling equipment and multiple extrusion lines. The plant relies heavily on PLC and automated equipment.
The roles oversees a small maintenance team tasked with carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of process manufacturing equipment. As much of the site is automated experience and knowledge of equipment automation and PLC programming is preferable.
As part of your role to keep the site operating at optimum efficiency you will also involvement in key maintenance / optimisation projects. In addition the maintenance manager will also ensure SHEQ compliance, Maintenance systems management, team development and contractor management.
- HND , HNC, Time served or equivalent qualification in Electrical discipline.Management of teams of 4+
- Exposure to Automation equipment and PLC programming
- Reactive, Planned and Preventative maintenance experience within manufacturing sites
Additional beneficial experience:
- Knowledge of extrusion equipment
- Past chemical manufacturing experience
- Experience of optimisation and maintenance projects
- Knowledge of Plant Maintenance Strategies
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Manchester leading manufacturing facilities and comes with a competitive Benefits and Holiday package.
If you would like to learn more about the role or apply for the position please click apply or contact Sam Lloyd at SRG.
email@example.com / 0161 868 2224
your application has been submitted