Are you a dynamic people manager with previous FMCG experience? An opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join a team in the East Midlands.
About the organisation:
You will be working for a leading global organisation, that specialise in the development and manufacture of fast moving consumer goods.
You will be awarded with a competitive annual salary. As well as benefits including car allowance, bonus, private healthcare and a non-contributory pension.
About the Job:
As Production Manager you will lead all factory related operations including the site maintenance team, budgets and employee management and welfare.
You will have overall responsibility for leading the production team on site, driving high performance and continuous improvement
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Delivery of company KPIs. This will include change, implementation and improvement.
- Responsible for implementing the company vision and strategy as well as cascading key messages to the department
- You will manage audits and ensure products meet Global Quality expectations.
- Reliability in the area is key. You will drive this along with ensuring OEE targets are met.
You will be educated to degree level or have previous equivalent manufacturing production management experience.
You will have extensive FMCG experience as well as previous COMAH experience.
- Experience managing changeovers and fast paced production environments.
- SAP experience is preferred
- Good level of Microsoft Excel experience
- Understanding of UK regulatory standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO50001
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate goals and drive results
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
your application has been submitted