My client is an industry leading business in the diagnostics sector based in the West Midlands. They who are massively expanding and looking for a Process Development Manager to join their growing Development department. This an exciting role with an industry leading client offering extensive opportunities for progression and development. Some of the duties within the scope of this role are:
- Development, validation and transfer of functional & nonfunctional test methods which will be used within manufacturing to ensure manufacturability of their respective products.
- You will be responsible for assessing incoming raw materials and generate specifications, setting control limits for used or new parts.- You will be also have the responsibility of developing specifications for raw material manufacture and performance. You will have the chance to work closely with the Assay Development group for functional test methods of the antibody, whilst developing non-functional methods (purity, total protein, etc.) which will ensure reagent consistency.
- Development is pivotal to the technology transfer process, taking materials & processes from Concept and providing the control measures for manufacturing.
- A Life Science degree in Biological Sciences is required
- Experienced in leading/managing people
- Hands on laboratory experience including protein purification, protein quantification, electrophoresis and immunoassays.
- Solid understanding of immunology.
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this opportunity then pleaase do get in contact on 0121 726 9711 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted