You will be accountable for:
- Acting as representative statistician on clinical programmes, regulatory filings and interactions working closely with the senior leadership team to provide high level strategic input on study designs.
- Working collaboratively with the Senior Leadership team to provide programme strategies.
- Managing statistical activities and resourcing within clinical programmes.
- Attending meetings with regulatory bodies and respond to regulatory questions regarding submissions and study designs.
- Solving complex statistical issues
- Lending your expert knowledge and support to other statisticians within Biometrics.
- Acting as a deputy for the Head of Biometrics in their absence.
- Signing off on behalf of the Head of Biometrics.
You will be required to have:
- Extensive management/leadership experience.
- Masters degree in Statistics(or relevant degree)
- Experience with complex statistical techniques
- Extensive experience with regulatory interactions and submissions to regulatory agencies
- Expert knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines, e.g. ICH Guidelines
- High level of proficiency with SAS
Please contact Natasha Spencer-Cook on either of the following for more information:
DD: +44(0)2039 095 137 | M: +44 (0)7879398210
your application has been submitted