Document Management System Lead - Liverpool - £30k- £40k
My client is an expanding organisation looking for an experienced documentation specialist to join their organisation on a permanent basis. The desired candidate will have extensive experience in documentation management and associated systems. This role will be responsible not only for control of document systems but leading project and processes. The ideal candidate will ideally have experienced with a range of computerised systems and the maintenance and validation of these systems. Candidates must be experienced in FMCG, Food, Chemicals or Pharmaceuticals.
If this role sounds like something you are interested in then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Manage projects relating to document management strategy for the site and wider global business around implementation and improvement of new and existing processes and systems
- Maintenance and administration of EDMS
- Training on systems and processes
- Support investigations into deviations and manage CAPA's
- Support and manage the validation of computerised systems
- Act as SME for all EDMS systems, providing technical support, training and acting as department representative during audits
- Candidates must have experience in a manufacturing environment such as food, FMCG, pharma or chemicals
- Candidates must have experience working to strict industry regulations such as COMAH or GMP
- Candidates must have extensive document management experience
- Ideally experience with a range of EDMS systems and Computer system validation is desirable
- Experienced managing projects, change controls and working across multiple departments.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted