Job Title: Senior Bank Locum Pharmacist
Contract: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £30.00 p/h
SRG are currently looking for an experienced certified Pharmacist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Northampton, initially covering full time 2pm to 10pm until the end of June/July, after which the locum then moves to a bank role for the remainder of the contract. Within this position, you will be responsible for the physical checking of all prescriptions and orders (Renal) that contain POM & P (Prescription Only Medicines & Pharmacy medicines) and ancillary items before their dispatch from NDC to patients.
- Ensuring that pharmacy patient dispensing processes are compliant with :
- GPhC (General Pharmaceutical Council)
- RPS (Royal Pharmaceutical Society)
- Baxter Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Good Warehousing Practices (GWP)
- Corporate Quality Manual & ISO standards.
- Ensuring all Standards and Guidelines issued by the GPhC and the RPS are met and are implemented as part of their practice.
- Ensuring the appropriate clinical and governance arrangements as set out in the RPS standards for homecare services are in place.
- Being the Responsible Pharmacist (RP) when appointed by the pharmacy manager and or Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Training and/or advising any relevant personnel across all business function in pharmacy & legal requirements.
- Supervising pharmacy checkers, warehouse pickers and loaders.
- Membership of GPhC.
- Masters degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience in supervising staff
- Expert knowledge of good dispensing and distribution practice
- Ability to work under a changing shift pattern
Apply online, or call Nathan McCarron to discuss on 0161 868 2234.
your application has been submitted