We are looking for a candidate experienced in Sterile Manufacturing for a full time role with a SME in Leicstershire. This could be a great opportunity to step into a more senior position.The Sterile manufacturing unit can manufacture up to Class A and is expanding with new isolators being installed this week!Duties:
- Oversee all sterile production manufacturing operations
- Play a key role in the manufacture of a wide range of API's and IMP's for clinical trials according to the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Follow required standards with respect to documentation, good housekeeping, cGMP, Health and Safety, timekeeping, regulatory legislative requirements and in accordance with the quality manual and any other company policies.
- Lead upcoming manufacturing campaigns through leadership of the Production Team.
- Work with the Quality Manager to ensure quality compliance and support and application for the MIA/IMP license.
- Validation of new equipment
ExperienceExperience in Sterile pharma manufacturing is essentialExperience in API production would be an advantageSupervisory or Managerial experience would be an advantage
your application has been submitted