Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Hertfordshire - Pharma - Days - £32k-£40k DOE
My client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Hertfordshire who are currently looking to add an experienced mechanical maintenance engineer to their team. The role is a key role to support ongoing maintenance and support of building services but also production and laboratories where required. The ideal candidate will have a formal mechanical qualification and experience with building services equipment (Boilers, HVAC) ideally in highly regulated environments. If you are looking for a new role and you are interested in applying then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- To work as an active part of a multi-skilled department leading mechanical maintenance.
- Ensure fast and effective response especially under breakdown conditions.
- A good understanding of HVAC systems, boilers, lab containment and process equipment
- Knowledge of BMS and of CMMS systems is desirable
- To assist in the planning/implementation of current and future projects
- To quickly diagnose faults and rectify.
- To ensure planned maintenance work is completed to strict time schedules.
- To assist in the training of Engineers, Apprentices, Operator-technicians and others where necessary.
- Ensure cGMP is adhered to and maintained as well as Health & Safety across the site
- Highly effective teamwork, utilising colleagues to complete work in a safe and cost efficient manner
- Installation and validation of mechanical systems
- Updating engineering drawings where required
- Minimal unscheduled downtime through immediate response and rectification of problems, prioritisation to key areas
- Continuous improvement of equipment, improving safety, efficiency, changeovers and minimising downtime
- Recognised mechanical qualification ideally apprenticeship but formal qualifications in HVAC, or relevant mechanical maintenance will be considered
- Formal working experience within the pharmaceutical industry and proven knowledge of working to GMP
- Experience in maintaining building services/ utilities is essential
If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to apply do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
your application has been submitted