Position: Production & Operations Manager
Location: Kings Lynn
Salary: £45k - 55k DOE
SRG are looking for an experienced Operations manager to join an established process manufacturing company based local to Kings Lynn. The positions oversees the production of intermediate materials for the sites main manufacturing line.
The Operations Manager will lead a team of around 20 staff to drive Continuous improvement on the production line with the aim to optimise safety and efficiency. Experience of CI / lean methodologies, management of operations on a Hazardous manufacturing line and proven management experience are a must.
If you can demonstrate past experience of changing site culture and evidence improvement project's on production facilities then this could be the next step for you!
You will need to have:
- HND, Degree or Equivalent in Manufacturing, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Experience working within Chemical, Pharmaceutical or equivalent process industry
- Production and Operations Management experience
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement tools
- Knowledge of improvement projects
- Experience of EHS requirements
- Knowledge of business tools & processes (Including ERP Systems)
This is an opportunity to join an established company producing market leading products. The position comes with a competitive Benefits and Holiday package.
If you possess some of the following skills and are interested in a new opportunity please click apply. Alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 868 2224.
your application has been submitted