Job Title: Graduate Mechanical Project Engineer
Salary: £25k - £45k (DOE)
Job Title: Graduate Mechanical Project Engineer Location: MiddlesbroughSalary: £25k - £45k (DOE) Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer who are recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer to support their Site Projects Team. Working within a small multi-discipline team, you will be looking at the site improvement and expansion projects, of various sizes and duration.We are looking for Degree Educated Mechanical Engineer, ideally someone with several years engineering experience within the chemical industry however we would consider up to an ambitious gradudate with a relevant year in industry placement. The client is an industry leading manufacturer who can offer formal training and development, clear progression and a strong benefits package.Typical Roles and Responsibilities:
- Site surveys
- Process Specifications
- Completion of work packs and documentation
- Evaluating subcontractor tenders and proposals.
- HSE risk assessments.
- Preparing specifications for plant and equipment.
- Commissioning new plant/equipment, and modifications to existing.
- Site wide technical engineering support
- Degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical engineering
- Chemical Manufacturing industry experience, preferably CoMAH
- Relevant Mechanical Plant / Equipment / Piping / Pressure systems regulations knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Mechanical, Project, Engineer, COMAH, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Production
your application has been submitted
Back to job search