Electrical Process Support Engineer
Global travel required visiting multiple manufacturing plants - FMCG
Title: Electrical Engineer Process Support / Electrical Project Engineer / Automation Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes - AMEA Extensive Travel Expected
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Global manufacturer with facilities worldwide are looking for an Electrical Engineer to travel and provide Electrical Engineering support to a number of production facilities. Supplying into the FMCG sector, they are one of the biggest companies within the industry they operate.
- Provide Electrical Engineering technical expertise, support and project management to a variety of manufacturing plants.
- Competent on electrical controls associated with packaging machinery and be competent with the design of electrical installations.
- Conversant in industrial electrical power and distribution systems and be familiar with electrical motors.
- Understand the wiring requirements and regulations in at least x 1 European country.
- Familiar and a strong understanding of current methods, construction and design of PLC networks.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
your application has been submitted