Associate Director Outsourced Manufacturing - Cork (Perm)
Looking for to work in a global Biopharmaceutical company? We are hiring!
- Responsible for the supplier relationship and performance management of assigned commercial drug product contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
- Serve as the production champion/point of contact (POC) with assigned CMOs to manage and mitigate issues and drive robust supply of product through coordination across commercial functions.
- Manage external manufacturing activities and relationships. Serve as the day to day internal representative for CMO management at assigned CMOs.
- Coordinate interdepartmental activities with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Development and other functions that support commercial supply
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Proven ability to problem solve, build strong relationships, and to organize effectively
- Business acumen with an ability to anticipate operational issues and proactively recommend mitigations/solutions
- Expertise in domestic and international cGMPs
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to work across multiple multi-national sites and diverse cultures
- BS degree in related field required. Advanced degree including MBA or MS preferred
- Familiarity with ERP and supply chain systems a plus
- Travel required - up to 25%
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV email@example.com
#director #GMP #CMO #manufacturing #supplychain #drugproduct
your application has been submitted