SRG have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding organisation in the Central Belt of Scotland.
Quality Officer (QA)
Are you an experienced QA Officer who has worked within a cGMP environment?SRG have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding organisation in the Central Belt of Scotland.
- Perform batch release duties in accordance with relevant procedures
- Develop, implement, and monitor continuous improvement activities.
- Responsibility for BMR reviewing and issuing.
- QMS management and closure - NCRs, CAPA, Change Control.
- Trend and report batch reviews and QMS data
- Participate in quality related investigations; assist in the development and approval of effective CAPAs
- Identify and escalate any identified cGMP areas of concern.
- Participate in audits
- Be involved in the preparation for regulatory body audits
- Involvement in supplier audit and management
- Knowledge of applicable cGMP regulations.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience within a cGMP environment
- Experience in dealing with quality assurance; including raising deviations and CAPAS
- A degree in a scientific subject is would be beneficial but is not essential if you have relevant industry experience
Please apply online or contact Emma for more information if you feel you have the relevant skill and experience to be considered for this role.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search