Regulatory Affairs Assistant and Laboratory Technician (metals, food and beverages)
Up to £22k p/a
Key words: regulatory affairs, laboratory technician, testing, food, beverages, materials, metals.
Core role responsibilities:
- Organise, maintain and update regulatory documentation and internal database including substance monitoring and product issues
- Handle administration of both internal and external enquiries with respect to food contact as well as legal responsibilities with regards to food contact
- Coordinate routine materials testing and validation (metals), investigate customer complaints, and analysis of test packs for product warranties
- Evaluating new test methods and techniques for testing
- Investigative analysis for customers and manufacturing facility
- Analytical support for development projects
- Working to and devising SOPs for the laboratory equipment
- A degree in a chemistry discipline (or equivalent) such as analytical, material, process or inorganic
- Some industry experience working with new product development or validation of existing and new methods, documenting SOPs and findings using LIMS
- A meticulous and organised approach, flexible and adaptable and able to work largely unsupervised
- Full driving licence and access to vehicle as there will be short journeys required between local sites
If this sounds like a role you could get excited about, and would like to develop your existing technical and administrative skills in a dual-role, then apply now by attaching your CV in Word or contact Bec Johnston for a further conversation about this new opportunity.
email@example.com / 01223 607858.
your application has been submitted