Job Title: QC Virologist.Location: Speke, Liverpool.Contract: 6 monthsRate: £13.29 p/h (inclusive of shift uplift)Shift: 4 days on, 4 days off. 7am - 7pm.
SRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Liverpool, looking for an experienced candidate to join them as a QC Virologist. The site in Speke specialises in the production of sterile injectable products, for the treatment of the flu. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Biological Science graduate seeking industrial experience within the Biotechnology sector. This is a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern, working 07:00 - 19:00 days shifts.
- Performing a range of immunological tests within a highly regulated Quality Control laboratory to GMP regulations.
- Performing routine QC testing including ELISAs, PCR and assay work.
- Documenting laboratory results in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complying with GMP regulatory requirements at all times.
- Educated to BSc /MSc level in a relevant scientific subject.
- Demonstrable experience performing ELISAs, PCR or other immunological assay within a laboratory environment.
- Understanding of GMP/pharmaceutical regulatory requirements.
Apply direct today, or call Umul Ahmed on 0203 096 4529 to discuss your application further.
Key words: ELISA, PCR, biological assays,
your application has been submitted