Do you have a history in NPI/industrialisation and/or the manufacture of medical devices? An opportunity has arisen for a Medical Device Engineer to join a team in Cheshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international organisation that specialise in the development of pharmaceutical and medical device products.
You will awarded with a competitive salary, bonus, as well as other flexible benefits.
There is also a relocation package on offer for the role.
About the Job:
You will work closely with the R&D Device Teams, manufacturing sites and CMOs to manage and support the industrialisation of devices and combination products to enable successful on-time product launches.
Other role details are as follows:
- Support Global R&D (GR&D) device engineering and combination products development activities.
- Manage the industrialization activities of devices and combination products
- You will be heavily involved with projects linked to R&D and manufacturing.
- You will play a big part in the standardization of how the company manufacture their devices.
You will be degree qualified in Engineering, Scientific or other Technical discipline.
You will have experience in the production, design or industrialisation of medical device or combination products.
- Previous experience with medical devices, ideally pre filled syringes, pen injectors or auto injectors.
- Manufacturing process and Device development understanding preferred.
- Understanding of injection moulding, pre assembly and final assembly of products.
- Tech-transfer, industrialisation, NPI, process scale-up and validation experience would be preferential.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
your application has been submitted